FAQs | Tank Volume Calc | Contact Us
PKG provides the disciplines needed to deliver custom corrosion or abrasion resistant equipment for chemical, pharmaceutical and food processing. From skidded systems to electrical controls, our knowledge of manufacturing processes leads to well-planned solutions that optimize your production. Before fabrication, our engineering department prepares design calculations and/or fabrication drawings to comply with ASME, API or specific customer requirements. ASTM C 1147 qualified plastic fabricators and ASME qualified welders and procedures offer you the highest quality in process equipment.
Easily moved from one location to another, our skidded systems are fabricated from a variety of thermoplastics or metals. We deliver fully integrated, pre-tested systems to your facility pre-assembled and ready for utility hookup or in easy-to-install modules to avoid costly downtime for plant operations.
System capabilities include:
- Chemical feed
Custom control panels:
ASME Pressure Vessels, Code Tanks, and Columns:
Custom designed for pressure and vacuum service, our ASME process equipment is manufactured in accordance with the latest editions of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Sec. VIII, Div. 1 and are available in carbon steel, low alloy steel and high alloy steel.
Our custom process tanks may come with a variety of options: manways, ladders/platforms, baffles, sight glasses, internal coils, mixer bridges, spray headers, pumps, secondary containment, covers, heaters and controllers, skimming weirs, flexible or rigid liners, and more.
- Engineered to withstand corrosion, high temperatures and rugged shop use
- Fabricated from homopolymer and copolymer polypropylene, HDPE, PVC, CPVC, PVDF or Teflon, depending upon the application
- Rotationally molded tanks also available
- API 650 welded steel tanks for oil storage
- API 620 welded low pressure storage tanks
- Liners available in polypropylene, PVDF, PVC, HDPE, rubber, titanium and lead for corrosion resistance
- Licensed applicators of Koroseal
- One-piece construction
- Structurally designed for superior strength
- Corrosion resistance achieved through special resins
- Dual laminate tanks are available with PVDF, halar or polypropylene interior and fiberglass exterior
Other equipment and services:
- Batching equipment: chutes, elevators, hoppers
- Heat exchangers
- Jacketed reactors
- Polished equipment
- Pumping systems
- Ventilation systems
- Tank lining
- Tank repair
- Thermal & mechanical design